Duration: An hour and a half.
Difficulty level: Easy
Served to: 4-6 Persons
Grilled Chicken ingredients:
- 900 g 10 fresh red tomatoes,
- finely chopped 10 black pepper 1/4 teaspoon 4 green pepper paste,
- finely chopped 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- red pepper,
- rings cut into 5 cm cubes (you can de-bone chicken, but Chopped cilantro,
- about 8 cm, for garnish
Preparation of the Recipe:
- Wash the chicken pieces and dry them well.
- Put the chicken in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Add salt, green pepper, black pepper, and water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- When the water boils, reduce the heat and cook the chicken until the liquid has evaporated. If the chicken sticks to the bottom and is not cooked through, add a little water.
- After all the previous steps, in a separate saucepan (about 1 tablespoon or 2 tablespoons for salty dishes) add olive oil, tomatoes, salt, and pepper flakes, also called a “frying pan” (also tomatoes (can be used).
- Let them soften and cook the sauce in the meantime overheat Medium,
- add the fried chicken to the sauce,
- reduce the heat and cover the chicken pieces to make the sauce,
- add the chopped ginger and green pepper to the chicken,
- cook for 5 minutes and sprinkle the chopped coriander on a plate before serving to Serve with hot pita Kadai or any other Indian bread.
- This term should be addressed Immediately after cooking with the addition of “dal” as an accompaniment.
Pollo a la Brasa is also known as brown or fried chicken in the United States and fried chicken in Australia. This dish is common in Peruvian cuisine and is one of the most popular in Peru. Along with ceviche, papa a la Juan Cena, Schiappa, and Shifa, this dish originated in Lima in the 1950s and is also popular in Colombian and Brazilian cuisine.
This is the Peruvian version of Pollo al speedo, a roasted chicken dish created in Peru in the 1950s by Swiss Roger Schiller and Franz Ulrich. Schuller at the Peruvian Hotel Association. Prepare a special method of slow-cooking chicken according to the chef’s culinary skills. The best recipes with partners. Lunch in Lima to set up Granza Azul in Santa Clara.
It was originally consumed in high-end restaurants (from the 1950s to the 1970s) and is now widely available. The original was a small chicken. (mostly fried and marinated) Served with large chips and is a light meal without the use of traditional cutlery. Although most modern Peruvians eat with a fork and knife. It is usually served with cream sauce. (made with mayonnaise) and often uses a sauce called aji. In restaurants across America. As in Peru, chicken La Brassa is served with French fries. Homemade salad and different salads depending on the restaurant?
In 2013, Peruvian cuisine was one of three dishes likely to become a popular menu item in the United States . Pollo a la Brasa can be found in restaurants across the United States. Peruvian-American cuisine is one of the restaurant’s menu items.
Read Others: Some Foods You Should Avoid If You Have Asthma